Compliance Specialist (PCI/HIPAA/SOC) Remote at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Corporate team, you will be a part of the backbone of a company that builds and brings to market artificial intelligence technologies, including natural language processing and cognitive computing. You will build best practices that will serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
The Compliance Specialist will be an integral part of the Interactions team that drives the information security and privacy compliance function for the organization.
Interactions is searching for a General Compliance Specialist to join our growing IT/Security team on a full-time, Direct Hire basis. This position is 100% remote and offers a great base compensation, bonus, paid vacation, stock options and more!
- Technical expertise and experience implementing security controls across a broad range of scopes
- Expert level experience (3-5 years) with hands-on analyzing and applying compliance requirements to security practices including, but not limited to, Trust Services Criteria (SSAE18), PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, ISO27001.
- Ability to keep current with changes and trends in the regulatory landscape
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute across a range of businesses within an enterprise and functions with differing issues and interests
- Managing external audit firms
- Planning and execution of external audits
- Monitoring, managing, and closing existing audit issues
- Ensuring that internal systems are compliant with security and privacy standards
Regulatory Requirement Mapping:
- Translate complex regulations into clear, easily understood regulatory requirements and desired outcomes.
- Map regulatory requirements across regulations to identify overlapping requirements and compliance efficiencies.
- Monitoring Compliance
- Track regulatory compliance and maintain up-to-date records of regulatory requirements and corresponding mitigating controls.
- Ensure that Information Security policies comply with regulations; draft, edit, and publish Policy and Standards when policies need to be updated or created.
- Coordinate with other SMEs and functions who maintain controls to track compliance across the organization and pool expertise on vague or complex regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate internal assessments of controls against compliance requirements, providing reports and remediation recommendations.
- Work with business units to ensure controls are effective and appropriately address the relevant regulatory requirements they address.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client RFP/Questionnaire responses relating to information security and information security compliance
- Vendor Information Security Risk Management (performing third-party risk assessments)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.