Compliance Assurance Testing Manager (Remote UK) at MoonPay
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B - Be Humble
- L - Lead with Empathy
- O - Own It
- C - Communicate Clearly
- K - Kaizen
This is a new role being created, to facilitate the next stage of our growth. We are currently migrating from generalist roles to specialists, hence the creation of this new role.
You will play a key role in building out the 2nd line Compliance Assurance Testing Programme. This role will initially serve the current business and as and when regulatory permissions are obtained will extend to cover other jurisdictions.
This is a complete build from greenfield, so applicants should have sufficient knowledge, awareness and gravitas to build this out. The successful candidate will have full support from the Compliance Director in the build out phase.What you’ll do 👀
- Responsible for the build out of a fully documented Compliance Assurance Testing Programme which will pass scrutiny from Audit and Regulators
- Hiring a team of Compliance Assurance Testing Analysts
- Annual planning to testing programme, with active follow up
- Reporting of Testing results into the EMEA AML Governance Committee
- Member of the EMEA AML Governance Committee
- Extensive Fintech experience ideally within start up environments
- Leadership/people management experience
- Practical experience in design, build and implementation of Compliance Assurance Testing Programmes
- Full understanding of how and where Assurance Testing sits in a Compliance Programme and the touch points across an organisations
- ACAMS / ACFCS or ICA accreditation
- Ability to articulate issues in a simple, yet effective manner
- Flexible & adaptable to the evolving needs of past faced growing organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable to have awareness and understanding of the threat landscape facing crypto but not essential
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.Logistics 🛠
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Values assessment (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪