At Appian, our marketers have the opportunity to tell stories of impact and innovation across a multitude of industries. Being a marketer at Appian means working with cool tech. It means coming up with creative ways to stand above the noise, then making it happen. It means working with amazing customer brands at the forefront of digital. Software that has a real impact on companies and consumers? At Appian, it’s more than an empty promise. It’s what we do.
Appian is looking for a Community Support Specialist to provide support to our rapidly growing developer community and foster collaboration and engagement. Additionally, you will be providing support across Appian Community, Appian Community Edition, and the Appian AppMarket If you are analytical, excellent at problem-solving, detail-oriented and passionate about providing a great user experience for a growing, global developer community, then this role is for you!
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Someone who thrives on dynamic and cross-functional teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve support issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to approximately 150 customer support emails each day on average.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical problems are resolved.
- Create and update Community web pages (Adobe Experience Manager and HTML experience preferred)
- Update AppMarket listings and submissions.
- Work cross-functionally to help improve the overall Community user experience.
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- B.S. degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math, or otherwise demonstrated aptitude for technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues, resolve problems, and meet deadlines
- Possession of effective presentation skills to present reports and findings in a clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.