Community Operations Manager at Chainlink Labs (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:18 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
As our Community Operations Manager, you will define and execute on the community operations roadmap and success metrics, implement new processes, and identify trending topics. This role is about optimizing our community operations and creating processes that are scalable and efficient. If you love simplifying processes, building dashboards, using analytics to help track the success of initiatives, and supporting one of the fastest growing communities in blockchain, this role is for you.
- Define and execute on the community operations roadmap and success metrics
- Implement new processes, platforms, and tools for community management, tracking, and driving efficiencies.
- Identify trending topics and business insights to help inform strategy around scale and operations.
- Create innovative and scalable processes to gain broad company participation in Community programs
- Help to define, implement, and refine metrics to measure the success and effectiveness across all Community programs
- Create and distribute dashboards and automated reports to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with members of the team and other stakeholders to review and restructure processes and platforms to ensure we’re operating at scale
- Play a major role as the community stakeholder for community identity and profile integrations
- Identify opportunities to work cross-functionally, including integration and partnership across shared platforms
- Define, manage, and maintain our tool stack
- 3-5 years professional experience in an operations role with a combination of the following as a plus: Operations/Project Management, marketing or data analytics, and community building experience
- Previous experience working with community and CRM platforms
- Understands how to take information from data sources, both structured and unstructured, and turn them into insights, plans, and recommendations
- Loves organizing and optimizing things, and refining existing processes to enable teams to work more efficiently
- Have experience with creating and developing reports and dashboards with various types of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience managing a tool stack and implementing new tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, prioritize effectively, and consistently meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a team - the ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, have excellent time management and organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative, while also working collaboratively as a part of a cross-functional team
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Information on Chainlink Labs
Chainlink Labs operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Chainlink Labs was founded in 2014. It has 367 total employees. To see all 55 open jobs at Chainlink Labs, click here.
Read Full Job Description