Community Content Specialist - Transit, Bikes & Scooters (Remote) at Lyft
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is committed to building transportation that empowers people to move around their neighborhood and city without owning a car. Specifically, our goal for solving last mile mobility is to lay the foundation for winning on bikes and scooters.
The Community Content Specialist is an expert on promoting excellent customer service and helping to cultivate a strong community around our bike and scooter brands, driving outcomes on behalf of our customers through knowledge sharing and daily interaction with our riders. A Community Specialist will act as the liaison between Lyft and its actively engaged bikeshare audience. They will be the voice, tone, and moderator of our brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build continued brand presence and trust.Responsibilities:
- Write informative, engaging community content that meets the needs of our riders and matches the brand’s communication style
- Partner cross-functionally on any new releases, features, products, and partnerships to determine the best content approach for the community
- Manage a quarterly editorial calendar that drives engagement and growth of the community
- Monitor and moderate user-generated content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe, fun, and beneficial environment for our riders
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the company to ensure community effectiveness in providing superior quality of customer service
- Produce robust and informative reports on relevant community engagement statistics, issues, and outcomes
- Proactively identify process gaps and own solutions implementation advising your team leadership and owners on how to close gaps
- Works and prioritizes autonomously, comfortably, and with minimal oversight
- Adapts quickly to new processes or changes in workflow, owning multiple projects from start to finish
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement within a designated area of focus
- Be connected into stakeholders and meetings to cultivate ongoing expertise in owned areas
- Active participant in Lyft's culture and participate in community events
- 3+ years experience in content management or customer support
- Flexible schedule
- Creative, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills, emphasis on relationship building and ability to influence decisions
- Independent worker with ability to connect, think and work collaboratively
- Adept writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized and manage work around deadlines
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve ambiguous situations
- Demonstrates empathy and the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for our customers
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment, subject to rapid change and uncertainty
- High level of comfort and familiarity with smartphone applications (iPhone and Android)
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $55,000-$65,000 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.