We're looking for a strong communications lead to work with Customer Support Services (CSS) leaders and teams to enable Atlassian to deliver legendary service to its customers while scaling operational efficiency and driving substantial business outcomes. Are you passionate about delivering communications that support strategic change initiatives and drive cross-functional teams to deliver success? Then we need you!
What you are accountable for:
- Authoring and promotion of CSS blogs, quarterly OKR updates, annual presentations
- Establishing and maintaining a cadence of CSS communications, such as State of CSS updates, Town Hall meetings, and executive round tables.
- Architecting and managing a CSS Communications calendar, including soliciting and reviewing communication requests, prioritizing events and messaging, and coordinating schedules with stakeholders.
- Developing and executing communication plans for major initiatives and transformations, such as fully distributed workforce (i.e., TEAM Anywhere), reorganizations, and operating model changes.
- Creating and deploying a set of communications guidelines and templates
On your first day we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of deep experience in complex global Communications Management
- Effective methods for presenting complex business and technical plans to senior leadership audiences as well as broad and diverse teams.
- A proven track record of creating and executing executive and internal communications in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in high-growth, highly-scaled environments
- The ability to develop engaging communications to inform, educate and inspire impacted stakeholder groups
- Experience managing communications plans and processes
- Skill leveraging a variety of communication channels (e.g., blogs, newsletters, internal social media tools, video messages, etc.)
- The ability to measure communication effectiveness and tailor your approach to audience needs
- Proven working knowledge of Confluence and other communication tools
Nice to have
- Familiarity with agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.) in efforts to automate, improve, or redesign business processes
- Proven working knowledge of Jira and related tools
More about you
You're highly driven to deliver outcomes. You own the success, failures, and lessons of your change efforts. You value high-quality work and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. Highly adaptable, you love feedback and know that it's a cornerstone of growth. You combine curiosity, judgment, humility, and drive, and take a systems perspective, engendering a collaborative environment where teams work together to solve problems with a positive outlook. You're an outstanding communicator; others seek your mentorship on managing and communicating with stakeholders.
When you encounter a problem, you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise sound judgment to drive ahead. You pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with creative written, multimedia, and verbal communication abilities to turn insights into action and effectively coach others to do the same. You're comfortable facilitating, consulting, and influencing across all levels of an organization to help people navigate a wide range of changes in constantly evolving environments.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .