Commercial Programs Manager at Aristocrat (Las Vegas, NV)
Job Posting Title
Commercial Programs Manager
The Commercial Programs Manager is a strategic thinker that is passionate about enhancing market leadership through valuable commercial programs. This role's primary focus will be managing the customer loyalty program, which focuses on driving share growth while championing continual enhancements and optimizations to the program.
While the Commercial Programs Manager will be directly responsible for managing the customer loyalty program, other projects and programs may be assigned that add value to the business through process improvement and/or implementation.
What You'll Do
- End to end management of the Loyalty Program:
- Oversee program adoption and growth
- Provide customer service support and issue resolution
- Take proactive action to ensure point redemptions are fulfilled to the customer through internal transactions with Business Analytics, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Accounting
- Continue to evolve, refresh and enhance the value proposition to ensure benefit to both Aristocrat and B2B customers
- Develop long-term strategy and work with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders to provide ongoing system integration enhancements and maintenance to various platforms
- Deliver research and analysis to generate penetrative insights to evolve the program; monitor data and prepare reports to measure program success
- Maintain bandwidth through organizational and time management skills to take on additional projects and programs as needed
- This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
What We're Looking For
- PMP Certificate preferred, with minimum 5 years of project management experience, working with customer loyalty programs is a plus
- Proven track record in managing projects with direct leadership of budgets, timelines, and resources
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization and externally
- Technical proficiency and knowledge of CRM database solutions and feeds (Salesforce preferred), loyalty platforms, campaign management tools and platforms, and BI tools/systems
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We're a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pay Rate Type: Salary
Our goal is to pay a market competitive salary focusing near the median of our pay ranges. However, final offers for all positions will be based on several factors such as experience level, education, skills, work location, and internal pay equity.