Coding Operations Coordinator at WellSky (Remote)
The WellSky Coding Operations team manages the day-to-day operations of WellSky’s coding services by facilitating process and communication between coding clients, operations staff, and coders. As a member of this team, the Coding Coordinator provides support to Coding Operations Management and other team members, including an international team. This requires 9-5 weekday shift. However, weekend and/or holiday coverage may be required to meet department needs.
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Providing customer service to include client communications
- Reviewing and send out client requested reports
- Communicating with Coding Operations Scheduler (s) to ensure timely completion of client records, fluctuations in agency volume and coder availability
- Maintaining a variety of departmental reports, entering databases and ensuring accuracy.
Do you have what it takes?
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel with the organization.
- Ability to work independently with efficient time management skills
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to learn new technologies, systems and databases
- Exemplifies excellent customer relations; maintains confidentiality of all agency information and patient records
- Demonstrates the ability to succeed in an environment that encourages teamwork, positive attitudes, and high morale
- Demonstrated proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Microsoft outlook and excel
Do you stand above the rest?
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university is preferred
- Healthcare or medical coding experience
WellSky is a leading supplier of software and services solutions that help acute, post-acute, and human service providers improve efficiency, support business growth, and provide intelligent care to patients and people in need. WellSky is headquartered in Overland Park, KS with 1,800 teammates across the U.S. and Canada WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world - including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, in-home care agencies, post-acute care facilities, government agencies, and human services organizations. WellSky's software and services address the continuum of health and social care - helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. Informed by 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers' needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care's potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.