Coaching Clinical Manager at Lyra Health
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:52 p.m. (CST) on Monday, October 18, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Licensed Mental Health Professional with a passion for training and supervision to serve as a Clinical Manager in our Mental Health Coaching program. In our amazing, clinically proven Mental Health Coaching program, our specially trained coaches work with a suite of proprietary CBT-based digital tools to promote emotional wellness. Our program is unique and unparalleled. We published an outcomes paper showing our program’s effectiveness in 2020 and we are in the process of publishing a second paper showing stellar outcomes with moderate clients.
Supported by a team of Coach Program Facilitators and reporting to the Senior Clinical Manager, you will help ensure the overall clinical quality of the program, support important clinical policy decision making, and help translate evidence based practice to coaching. This includes providing consultation to coaches on challenging cases, offering feedback and ongoing clinical support, providing continuing education and training, and overall quality assurance. There may be an opportunity for a small client-facing role as a therapist in our Blended Care Therapy program. Preference may be given to candidates who are able to work onsite in Burlingame, CA (when we return to the office), though we are also open candidates outside the Bay Area.
- Licensed Masters or Doctoral level mental health clinician
- 4+ years post-licensure clinical experience, preferably in academic or VA setting
- Extensive experience with evidence-based treatments, specifically Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, as well as CBT, DBT, ERP, etc.
- Experience with clinical supervision, teaching and/or training
- Clinical approach that is strongly rooted in cultural responsivity and anti-oppressive framework
- In-depth knowledge of validated clinical assessment measures such as the PHQ-9 and GAD-7
- Must be passionate about the role of training coaches in promoting emotional wellness
- Fluent with technology
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment - we move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data so we need people who are comfortable with constant change, feedback, and improvement.
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening)Excellent writing skills
- Coaching certification and/or training preferred
- Quality assurance and/or clinical research background preferred
- Experience with clinical decision making at program level preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description