Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 650 employees. We have been consistently honored by multiple surveys as a Best Place to Work in the Boston area. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise as well in 2020. It empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
If you’re excited to work for a fast-growing company in the dynamic healthcare industry, and to make a significant and visible impact on the business, then this is the role for you. We’re looking for an experienced CMS Administrator who will be responsible for making all website content updates and providing front-end development support in various capacities across marketing.
This role is a member of the Corporate Marketing team, and reports to the Corporate Marketing Director.
- Build new web pages using CMS components, help troubleshoot technical issues, manage CMS roles/permissions, taxonomies/tags, research new Drupal/Acquia components, as well as new Drupal capabilities and enhancements
- Help manage/execute internal workflows for website content review, approvals and publishing
- Liaise across departments, primarily Marketing, HR, Product and Legal to help ensure needs are being met from a technical viewpoint
- Partner with SEO team to implement SEO best practices on the website
- Support marketing team with email development and other development needs
- Support web team in developing user experience strategies and enhancements
- Create and maintain a bank of training materials and resources and onboard new users
- Perform QA/usability testing for site enhancements
- Competency in HTML, Drupal/PHP and CSS; Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience making website content updates in an enterprise-level CMS; Experience with Drupal and Acquia Site Studio preferred
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passion for accuracy and detail in both written and oral communications
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to provide stellar results
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information