Cloud Support Manager (Austin or US Remote) at Atlassian
In this role, you will:
- Be essential in guaranteeing customer satisfaction, product quality, and ongoing customer success with Atlassian products. Working with your team to ensure service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets while being a key driver for product improvement, application performance and corporate change.
- Participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. Assisting your team in negotiating customer priorities and setting expectations.
- Coordinate root-cause analysis and fixes for complex issues and customers while being key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian. Creating a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand.
- Be able to demonstrate where you have focused on team coaching, skills uplifting, SOP improvements, delivery quality, transparency, analytics and developing robust teams.
- Create, organize, and communicate strategies 3-6 months ahead. Partner with global peers in aligning the strategies and work within the broader ecosystem of Team Leads and Managers to improve the overall department and corporate operational efficiencies.
- Have a strong business sense, define global and scalable frameworks & methodologies that are comprehensive from concept through adoption, scale, and maintenance.
- Work within the broader ecosystem of Team Leads and Managers to improve the overall department and corporate operational efficiencies.
- Build a team and eventually manage a team of around 7-10 advanced Support Engineers.
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 4+ years of experience managing teams for 6 or more
- Experience in the software industry with 5+ related working experience in a Customer Support Center function in a managerial capacity.
- A deep understanding of people leadership, involving building networks and developing talent. Ability to recruit and build successful teams.
- Extensive expertise in understanding metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organization.
- Experience in both small and large companies is highly desirable.
- Great communications and interpersonal skills
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations.
- Experience in working 24x7 support operations and with teams across multiple locations will be an added advantage.
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience leading service operations teams in fast-paced companies.
- Experience with enterprise-level software solutions, SaaS environment or Atlassian specific products like JIRA, Confluence, or Bitbucket.
More about our Team:
- The team is filled with technical individuals that are excited to be building a new service offering and experience for our customers.
- We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with our customers, problem-solving, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian.
- We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.