We are hiring for multiple Senior level Support Engineering roles to work on our On-Prem, Cloud, and Migrations products. These roles are focused on providing advanced support and product expertise to our largest and most important customer accounts, and working with global Atlassian team members. You will join a growing team of specialists focused on improving our support capabilities, capacity, and the quality of the customer support experience.
More about you
- You will be key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, and building a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand. You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging, and solving across one-to-many Atlassian products. As part of the team, you will receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one or more of our products, system technologies, and network technologies. You will lead and participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. You will be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life.
- Are you passionate about collaborating with knowledgeable teams and about providing high-quality service to the world's largest customers? If so, this role could be perfect for you. Apply and become part of our global team of engineers practicing a follow-the-sun methodology with our other offices around the world to deliver the best support possible for our high-priority customers.
On your first day, for all of our senior level support roles, we'll expect you to have:
- 4+ years of experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community
- Experience in critical issue handling
- Strong demonstration of customer empathy
- Experience in working with enterprise customers
- Understanding of operating systems (e.g. Linux, OS X, and/or Windows)
- Understanding of networks and relevant technologies, including proxies, load balancers, LDAP, Active Directory, SSL, etc.
- Understanding of application server technologies (e.g. Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting methodology
- Experience with SQL databases
Technical requirements for our Cloud Support roles:
- Experience troubleshooting API's
- Troubleshooting experience of SSL/TLS
- Experience with SQL databases
More about our team:
- The team is filled with customer focused individuals that champion and support industry-leading products used by a growing list of 85K customers globally. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product, as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. We are at our best when problems seem the hardest, pushing to identify root causes and solutions. We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and all about providing legendary service to our customers.
- To learn more about working with the Support Team at Atlassian, check out our Support page!
- For a breakdown of our Enterprise Services and Support groups, here's more information!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .