ClinOps: Reviewer - Neuro at Invitae
Remote - Anywhere in U.S.
Ciitizen is now Invitae
Bringing together the power of genomic and clinical information within a new kind of patient data platform to improve healthcare decision making at personal and systemwide levels. Learn more here.
Job Description: overall expectations and contributions to the company mission
Review patient records and extract pertinent data. Collaborate with team members and be willing to share your background knowledge in team meetings. Follow set procedures to ensure Ciitizen is providing a complete, cohesive, and detailed data delivery. Work with the Ciitizen team to change the way medical data is shared and viewed and empower patients.
Responsibilities: has the following responsibilities and duties
- Generating pertinent clinical data from medical records with accuracy and efficiency
- Applying clinical knowledge to analysis of medical records
- Collaborating with other members of the clinical operations team
- Actively participate in team meetings and group chats to provide any specific information you have, and to learn future best practices
- Review patient charts and surface key data points
- Use clinical information and critical thinking to identify missing information or errors in medical documentation
- Work efficiently to complete a required amount of cases per week
Requirements: ie. education, experience, skills and abilities
- Experience managing patients with neurological and/or neurogenetic conditions (nurse, nurse practitioner, nurse researcher, genetic counselor)
- Technologically savvy
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate with team members
- Relevant clinical experience (neurology, genetics)
- Must be able to work independently to reach delivery goals
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.