Clinical Director, Behavioral Health at 98point6
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like.
You will contribute to the development of a behavioral health program that includes behavioral health coaching, mental health therapy and digital coaching content in the context of a virtual primary care practice. You will report to the VP of Clinical and Provider Operations in this role and partner with the program managers of behavioral health and population health.
- Further build out our strategy towards a long-term vision of providing affordable and accessible virtual mental health care nationwide to our patients in an integrated manner (e.g., adolescence)
- Support the medical clinic in developing additional guidelines and best practices in addressing behavioral and mental health care
- Provide clinical supervision for the Behavioral Health team and serve as the behavioral health Clinical Quality Assurance (CQA) lead
- Partner in the development of coaching, therapy program collateral and clinical workflows
- Collaborate on the development of digital therapeutic content for behavioral health
- Support training and education of coaches, therapists and 98point6 physicians
- Define success and clinical outcome tracking metrics pertinent to our model and practice
- Develop guidance around safety in the virtual delivery of mental health care
- Understand or be willing to research state-to-state variations and legal considerations in the delivery and practice of mental health care
- Prepare and present behavioral health strategy and outcomes to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Clinical mental health-related degree (e.g., Clinical Psychology) with at least 10 years of clinical experience treating patients/clients
- Expertise in the delivery of virtual mental health care
- Experience creating digital therapeutic content
- Experience collaborating with research institutions and/or telehealth companies
- Experience with, or understanding of, coaching methods
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and in a virtual environment
- Experience in presenting and communicating to external audiences
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.