Client Support Specialist at Get Beyond (Louisville, KY)
Beyond, is seeking a dedicated client consultant who wants to be part of a growing company within the payment card industry. The client support position is a hands-on, client-focused role that is responsible for completing tasks associated with the center's daily operation. A client consultant will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our client accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best consultants are genuinely excited to help clients. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Client consultants can put themselves in their client’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Clients feedback is priceless. Problem-solving also comes naturally to client consultants. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve client complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to client inquiries and maintain high client satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our sales team through open and interactive communication
- Handle client and sales complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within a timely manner; following up to ensure resolution
- Support others within the team to ensure team cohesion and excellent service
- Process new client accounts
- Process equipment and file build requests
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Opening pay range: $18 - $20 an hour, based on experience
Who You Are
- Proven Customer Service Professional with 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Beyond strives to simplify operations, reduce costs and streamline payments for small and mid-size business owners across the country. Every customer is provided with the reliable, flexible, and secure business solutions they need in a clear, transparent manner they can trust. We are committed to the highest level of technological innovation, contract terms and customer service—earning our customers’ business every day. Every employee is provided with the vital tools, resources and compensation needed to achieve success.
We will deliver results, tell the truth, and make a difference with a determination to transform the business world. Good is not nearly good enough. We go Beyond.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required, but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
Beyond is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.