Client Support Specialist, East at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:17 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
About the role
We are looking for a driven candidate to join our team as a Client Support Specialist. You will be the first-responder for Attentive’s entire client base, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and helping to reduce and remove friction between our clients and their use of the platform. This role is the face of our product experience and delivers the most outstanding product support in the industry.
This role requires a special combination of high-level professional communication skills, and the ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues. You will interface directly with our clients on a daily basis, become a resident expert on all facets of our platform and the broader ecommerce industry, and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be communicating with Attentive clients via email and live chat to provide fast and accurate resolutions for any issues they might encounter.
- Respond to Attentive client needs via email and live chat, owning that interaction from inception to resolution
- Troubleshoot technical platform issues
- Advise our clients on best-practices with the Attentive platform and its use cases
- Assist clients with urgent needs and help usher them to the best solutions and across our platform and the business
- Act as first line of defense for triaging & debugging platform health issues
- Exceed client expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience
- Continuously train to become an expert on the Attentive platform, mobile marketing, and the ecommerce industry
- Help translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 0-1 year of experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Keen interest in startups, software, and entrepreneurism
- Loves working in fast-paced environments
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- A strong growth mindset
- Prior experience in customer support preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (2 of our plans are $0 premium cost to employees!)
- Life Insurance - Attentive pays for life insurance equal to 1x your salary (through Anthem)
- Daily lunch delivery stipend
- Yearly professional development stipend
- One time fitness equipment stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- 100% remote work as well as WeWork memberships for those who prefer an office
- Up to 18 weeks New Parent Leave with 100% pay
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1165 total employees. To see all 35 open jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description