About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Client Support Lead to partner across the Client Support Team and other groups as needed to support daily team operations. The Client Support Lead will manage a group of Client Support team members and daily activities to ensure we are supporting all incoming requests. You should be a highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful. This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and are naturally collaborative and have experience with managing complex needs.
This is a full-time role that can be located in the headquarters in the SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California), or remote.
- Oversee and manage a group of Client Support Specialist in partnership with the CSS management team.
- Continuous support developing process efficiencies
- Collaboration across the Client Support Team to ensure we meet our daily SLA's for client outreach and case work
- Collaborate internally with teams such as product, clinical, data science, legal, and others to effectively resolve customer requests and issues
- 5 years experience with 1+ years experience leading a team
- Minimum of 5 years experience in navigating the mental health system, more specifically: case management, patient advocacy, crisis hotline, peer counseling, or other relevant experience in health care
- Demonstrate exceptional writing skills and the ability to provide information in a clear and concise manner while conveying a warm and friendly tone
- Exceptional clinical skills (e.g. listening, validation) even though you are not a clinician
- Demonstrate strong skills and understanding of technology and the ability to learn new platforms quickly
- Familiarity with G Suite and experience with CRM systems e.g. Salesforce strongly preferred
- This is a remote role and a private and secure workspace is required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description