Client Success Manager at Take Command (Dallas, TX)
Company: Take Command
Position: Client Success Manager
Location: Dallas or Austin, TX
Keywords: health insurance, health care, account management, account executive, account manager, HealthTech, InsureTech, client success
Join a tight-knit, mission driven team that tackles real problems for real people in healthcare. At Take Command, you'll be doing career-defining work with a cutting edge health insurance start-up that truly lives out its core values.
We're looking for someone who loves a good challenge and wants to collaborate with the team to help people find the healthcare they need. People’s health and their families’ health is important and we want to make setting that up easy and straightforward.
About the Client Success Manager
We’ve spent a lot of time learning about our customers – who they are and what is important to them. Now, as Take Command serves larger employers with more sophisticated needs and dynamic workforces, we are expanding our Client Success Management team. The Client Success Manager (CSM) will serve as the key point person and trusted advisor to our ICHRA clients while creating and implementing complex strategies that make change seamless for our clients. We are looking for someone with a proactive and positive personality with a desire to problem-solve, think strategically, and ensure our clients love Take Command & HRAs!
- Analyze client utilization of the Take Command platform to become the “voice of the customer” internally.
- Advocate and prioritize product improvements with our internal product and sales teams.
- Work with CSM team members to track key account metrics to help develop strategies around managing and retaining clients.
- Act as a change manager for our largest clients, building trust with their key stakeholders, and creating & implementing strategy that makes complex change seamless for our clients.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A customer service mindset
- The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Patience and empathy
- The ability to compartmentalize and not take things personally
- Experience in Hubspot, Django, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We’re solving a complex problem, and it takes patience and the ability to explain complex ideas in simple, understandable ways to make our clients feel comfortable and confident.
- A quick response time in solving client issues
Take Command Perks:
At Take Command, we’re excited to build a team and culture that reflects our values. We offer competitive pay, health benefits, and equity options to share with this position. We want you to be an owner along with us in revolutionizing healthcare.
- A generously funded ICHRA for medical, dental, and vision premiums and medical expenses. You get to use our own product and we think that’s so exciting and rare!
- Unlimited personal vacation in addition to regular company holidays.
- 401(k): 30-day eligibility for 2% match that vests immediately!
- Access to executive coaching
- We have two beautiful offices conveniently located at Holly Commons (Austin) and The Hill (Dallas). The kitchen is well stocked (with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) and we've designed both spaces to have lots of different areas to work--lounge on the couch or stand near your colleague at a kiosk desk.
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- Technology stipend--need a new laptop? We can help!
- Flexible on where you work – we hope to see you around the office a few times a week, but you also have the ability to work from home
About Take Command
Take Command is a start-up on a mission to improve the healthcare system, starting with health insurance. Pragmatically speaking, we help employers reimburse employees for individual insurance instead of offering a traditional one-size-fits-all group plan. We believe this model can empower employees (when they have the right support) to be savvy healthcare consumers and have a transformative impact on the entire healthcare system.
Let’s be honest—health insurance is usually a confusing, frustrating, and even emotional experience for people. We want to fix that with a new model, great technology, and a superior user experience. We have made a great start, but we need your help to fully realize our long-term vision.
More About Us
We recently secured our Series A funding and are thrilled to be able to expand our team. The health insurance industry needs some disruption and despite being a small startup, we’re the recognized industry leaders for the reimbursement model.
We’ve been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Dallas Morning News, and other publications around Texas and are excited about our growth opportunities.
Take Command knows diversity and inclusion among our teammates is integral to our company’s success and growth. Our vision is to recruit, develop, and retain the best team from a diverse candidate pool.
This has mostly been about us, but we’d love to hear from you--we can’t wait to hear your story!