Who We Are:
DeepIntent is the leading independent healthcare marketing technology company built purposefully to influence patient health and business outcomes. The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform
What You’ll Do:
DeepIntent is seeking an experienced Programmatic Client Success Manager to join our Client Success team based out of our New York City HQ. The team is responsible for providing excellent client service and managing all post-sale activities from set up through post campaign performance reviews, while driving incremental revenue and renewals for all media buys. Each Client Success Manager oversees their own book of business and builds relationships with each client to understand their business goals and help them achieve success using DeepIntent’s solutions. The Client Success Manager should have a strong knowledge of the programmatic landscape and is a key contributor in the overall growth of the company
- Ownership of all post-sale client communication, managing day-to-day operations and account oversight (including optimizations, reporting, strategic guidance, etc.)
- Develop and grow strong relationships with clients through exceptional client service, proactive insights and critical analysis
- Manage pacing and delivery, identifying the opportunity for campaign optimizations in partnership with DeepIntent Campaign Managers based on each client’s success metrics
- Partner with Analytics team to provide campaign performance insights, and post-campaign analysis and regular higher-level business reviews
- Work closely with Sales and Strategy to identify growth opportunities and strategic recommendations for all accounts
- Develop best practices within the Operations organization through internal collaboration
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to digital marketing
- Work with Sales Executives and Campaign Managers to ensure the accuracy of all IO-related data
- Oversee all billing and account reconciliation for assigned account portfolio
Who You Are:
- The partnerships you are able to create are your brand and you have a great track record of building and managing client relationships
- You have a passion for digital and a keen understanding of the digital advertising landscape - experience in healthcare is a plus!
- You are excited about the opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing business which adapts quickly based upon your insights
- You are detail oriented and organized with experience managing multiple projects and accounts
- You are comfortable presenting to all levels of clients, including executive stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem, key industry partners and technical market standards (ad serving, SSP, DSP, IAS, DV, etc.)
- Located in the NYC metro area
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experiences in Campaign Management, Account Management and/or Customer Success role within the Ad Tech or Digital Media space working with advertisers and agencies
- Proven track record of success owning customer relationships, client meetings, QBRs, product training, data analysis, and strategic business reviews
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.