Since our start in 2015, we’ve gone from a group of individuals to a community pushing toward the same goal of building a fantastic company with great people, great products, and, most importantly, a great culture. To date, we have grown from a handful of school districts in Arkansas to thousands of school districts across the U.S.
Apptegy is building products to empower school leaders to run better schools. We have the opportunity to help schools as they go through a radical shift in how they operate and to provide great technology to make that transition.
We are growing quickly and are focused on bringing thoughtful, high-performers together to craft an experience for our clients and to make Apptegy a better place than it already is.
As a Client Success Manager...
You will build relationships with Apptegy clients to champion our product (Thrillshare) and to encourage trust in our products and team.
-Reaching out to clients directly and proactively
-Train your clients on the product and support users
-Work with school districts to tell the stories that define their strengths and values
To accomplish that you will call, chat by video, and travel to clients (post-Covid). This position gives Apptegy the opportunity to be the best vendor our clients have had and to retain our clients over the long term, while making them successful at running excellent schools.
What else should I know about the role?
We get many candidates for Client Success Rep because it is relational and involves some travel. While we are looking for team members that enjoy that, there is much more and we are selective in who will join the team next. We expect you to be able to:
1. Build relationships, not processes: To be successful in Client Success, you will have to be effective with people and efficient with work processes. We expect you to be able to do a high volume of work quickly at a high quality so that you can spend time with our clients. You think first about how we make our clients feel and to show them how we care.
2. Command and lead conversations proactively: To serve our clients well, you must be able to engage and inspire. Talking about a product’s features is not the same as creating excitement within a school about what they can accomplish when they share their unique strengths. Your objective is to start those conversations and make our clients’ lives easier.
3. Be an expert on our products: We are an education technology company and that means you have to be able to pick up technology quickly, especially our own. You must be naturally curious or have learned the skill of being curious so that you can understand every action, feature, and possible use case of our products.
4. Be passionate and relentless: Superintendents and administrators have some of the most stressful and demanding jobs in the world. They are responsible for the safety, well-being, and education of thousands of students. It’s a great honor to play a small part in helping them do their jobs. That requires you to be passionate about helping them and to be relentless until that job is done.
5. Learn how we think & be coachable: Whether this is your first job in a client-facing role or you are an expert at client relations, you must be coachable. We do not want to merely replicate a standard playbook of best practices. Our aim (and your aim) must be to take an Apptegy approach to every interaction and look for ways to surprise our clients.
What is true of you?
An aptitude for challenge & a track record of success:
-You have completed a four-year college degree or have comparable, continuous work experience
-You have been in a fast-paced working environment and know how to pick up tech tools quickly.
An ability to manage your day and be effective & efficient:
-You have managed your own workflow and schedule.
-You do not need someone to guide your day or tell you what to do next.
Remarkable communication and presentation skills:
-You enjoy and have experience presenting or communicating in a professional environment.
-You know how to write effective emails and engage professionally across all channels (phone, video, written).
What else should I know?
We take our responsibility as a company seriously and aim to make this the best job that you’ve had (and one that sets you up for future success).
We want your day at work and your time at home to be a joyful experience, that’s why we provide:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for you and dependents
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Discretionary/flexible paid time off policy
- Parental leaveDependent Care FSA
- Annual Travel Stipend
If the challenge of building a rapidly growing startup excites you as much as it does us, we hope that you’ll consider joining us.
More Information on Apptegy
Apptegy operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Little Rock, AR. Apptegy was founded in 2013. It has 214 total employees. To see all 14 open jobs at Apptegy, click here.
Read Full Job Description