Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation! As a Client Success Lead, you will work with some of our largest home and lifestyle partners to set the strategic direction of their programs, build internal advocacy and understanding of the Affirm platform, and implement initiatives that will expand usage of Affirm within their channels. This Client Success Lead position is a high-profile role that requires expertise in both external and internal relationship management, and In-Store and E-commerce program management.
This person will report to the Sr. Director (Home and Lifestyle).
What you'll do
- Lead and co-manage a portfolio of enterprise accounts focused on the mattress category to develop long-term business relationships
- Implement a proactive client management strategy to encourage retention and growth with our merchant partners
- Analyze merchant performance and recommend programs to drive revenue growth and deliver a measurable return on investment
- Promote marketing best practices and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Lead pre-sales, launch and post-launch in-store program execution for the Enterprise Mattress segment
- Identify and execute upon levers that promote growth in various shopping channels including in store marketing and merchandising, incentive programs and training
- Track and proactively share insights with internal and external stakeholders to build industry expertise and drive innovative strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally across our Analytics, Sales, Technical, Marketing, and Product teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5-7 years of enterprise customer-facing experience
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to navigate large, complex merchant organizations
- Ability to build relationships and influence towards outcomes
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of Retail, E-commerce & Marketing Technologies preferred
- Client Success/Account Management experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and data organization skills. Proficiency in Google Workspace (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive) preferred
- Previous new business sales experience is a plus (not required)
- Experience in the home or mattress category is preferred
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA47
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.