Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
The Client Success Experience Specialist will be responsible for understanding the voice of our customers. This person will conduct client calls at different stages of the client journey to speak with clients, understand their feelings and collect their feedback. While speaking with clients this individual will also be able to step in to solve client problems in real time. The feedback captured will be analyzed, shared out to all areas of the business and used to better the client experience. This individual will work with internal business partners to highlight areas of improvement and identify tracks of work to provide continuous improvement to the Flyhomes client experience. In this role, he/she will be part of the team tasked with driving the collection and improvement of our NPS score and other metrics used to track client satisfaction. As Flyhomes continues to build out our Vertically Integrated approach to real estate this person will play a key role in ensuring the client experience remains our top priority. Because of this person's close connection with clients and deep understanding of customers needs he/she will also help uncover insights to help in defining our strategy and new products / services.
As a key member of the Client Success team, this individual will also participate in other project related work all with the purpose of enhancing the Flyhomes Client Experience
What You’ll Do
- Conduct client feedback processes across all of Flyhomes
- Speak directly with clients on a daily basis
- Categorize and measure the client experience and ensure visibility into areas where we excel and areas where we can improve
- Work with internal partners to drive client experience related projects
- Uncover Customer Insights that can help define new products / services and our strategy
What You’ll Bring
- Communication Excellence (with clients and internal partners)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Excellent ability to make sense of quantitative data and qualitative measures
- Ability to instill trust in others
- Strong bias for action and bias for finding solutions
Your Superpowers (edit below for specific job/ competencies needed)
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home