Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Lead/manage a team of 5 associates (likely more as the team grows)
- Build a new function at Flyhomes (recruiting, process development, training, etc.)
- Set up systems, operations, tools, workflows, trainings, metrics, SLA’s and all other items needed to build a new capability and team
- Conduct training and continuous improvement of your team
- Set goals and analyze metrics to ensure team performance
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to implement new processes to support multiple areas of the business
- Support the rest of the team by providing guidance and leading by example
- Partner with the rest of the company to implement this new function
What You’ll Bring
- Leadership experience - leading a team of 4+
- Experienced in inbound phone / customer support
- A history of defining workflows and building out solutions
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set goals and analyze results
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal partners
- Basic understanding of real estate or a desire to quickly learn
- Strong bias for action and bias for finding solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!