We are seeking to add a Client Services Specialist to support our dynamic International Team servicing Brazil & Latin America. This individual will be on the front-lines responding to a variety of inquiries from our International healthcare providers and patients. Some tasks would include, but not limited to: how to place an order, coordinating shipping logistics and clearing customs, answering billing questions or collecting payment, and resolving any order processing or systems issues. The individual will be expected to work cross-functionally across many departments such as sales, billing, client relationship managers, and lab teams in order to best serve our clients. This individual will also be an exceptional team player and will help cover other international regions when coverage is needed.What you will do:
- Be well-versed in all Invitae products, processes and policies in order to respond clearly to customer inquiries over the phone or email
- Help troubleshoot system issues and/or educate providers and patients on processes for online access
- Facilitate clients during the entire sample to report process from coordinating mobile phlebotomy draws for patients to updating clients about the status of orders to ensuring test results are sent in a timely manner
- Work closely with the sales team and client relationship management team to ensure utmost client satisfaction with the entire Invitae experience
- Adopt a mindset of continuous process improvements that will enhance internal processes and client satisfaction
- This position does require the ability to answer telephone calls throughout the work day
- On a typical day, you can anticipate to work heavily through Salesforce on cases and doing phone and email outreach (60%), submitting Jira tickets for bugs and other lab inquiries such as turnaround time (5%), working closely with accessioning, data processing, CRM and sales teams to fix mistakes or issues that arise (15%), logged into phones (100%) (the volume of in-bound calls handled can usually equate to being on phones 1-3 hours per day give or take on the day or time of year), attend trainings and meetings (5%) and be able to manage workflow and communication through different applications and systems (15%), such as but not limited too: Slack, gmail, gchat, Jira, Salesforce. And on a monthly/weekly basis you can expect to complete competency and compliance quizzes to retain information and changes made to policies, processes and products offered
- Expect that overtime will sometimes be needed in order to resolve an urgent and time sensitive issue or order, or to help maintain region demand and case volume
- Self-starter - will be able to study systems and practice in order to be successful while on-boarding and can hit the ground running on their own quickly
- Resourceful - someone who will be taking notes and remembering where to ask or where to look up information on their own
- Manages time wisely - someone that values theirs and other people’s time and can assess their own workflow and find better ways of efficiency. Can also work with little to no supervision in order to get everything they need to get done and in a timely fashion
- Collaborative - someone who is great at working within a team and collaborating on information, training and/or improvements to SOPs
- Urgency - the most successful candidate will be confident, display a sense of urgency to get things done, know how to prioritize their work, have follow-through and remains calm but thrives under pressure when pressing issues arise
- Customer Experience - will be able to provide a high level of customer empathy and service by phone or email, and will follow-through on promises made
- 5+ years experience working in a client-facing, customer service role with a “white glove service” mentality
- 2+ years of account management or client relationship experience. Preference on being able to run Salesforce reports and identify regional trends.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Spanish (if you also speak Portuguese, that is a huge plus).
- Located in the U.S. and can commit to working 7am-4pm EST, but is also flexible to cover later shifts when needed (such as pacific standard hours)
- Open to working some holidays, as needed to maintain region demand
- Preference for experience in interacting with international clients, handling high call/email volume
- Preference for experience in handling customs issues and international shipping
- Preference for industry experience in healthcare, biotech, and/or life sciences
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Exceptional at paying attention to detail and always double checking for errors
- Can problem-solve and exercise critical thinking in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce Lightning
- Must be able to travel 2-3 times per year for required CS Training
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.