Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. To support this growth, Invitae is looking to add a lead to support and grow our Client Services Quality Assurance Team. We are looking for team members who are passionate about coaching people and helping them to continually improve in a fast paced, evolving environment. You believe that with the right tools, training and guidance, anyone can achieve a high level of performance. You have enlisted in our mission and vision and want to be part of a great team of people who believe that everyone should have access to genetic testing.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of client services quality assurance specialists, optimizing workload and implementing new tools to maximize efficiency
- Provide one-on-one coaching and feedback to teammates
- Be well-versed in all Invitae products, processes and policies and demonstrate strong knowledge of Invitae’s customer service tools and frameworks including LAER and the exploratory process in order to improve customer service
- Develop and help execute performance appraisals for client services teammates, ensuring customer interactions are completed accurately (utilizing established policies and procedures) to maximize efficiencies, minimize customer delays, and to drive strong customer satisfaction.
- Ensure consistency in the delivery and application of training standards
- Conduct needs assessments, track trends, and partner with stakeholders to identify process improvements and training and coaching opportunities
- Identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement at both the individual contributor level as well as the process (Standard Operating Procedure) and systems level
Who you are:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Thrives on problem-solving and exercising critical thinking
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Demonstrates Invitae's values by acting with integrity, respect and trust and believes in the mission in order to achieve goals
- Self-starter - will be able to study systems and practice in order to be successful while onboarding and can hit the ground running quickly
- An expert at time management - someone that values theirs and other people’s time and can assess their own workflow and find better ways of efficiency.
- Collaborative - someone who is great at working with service stakeholders and collaborating on information, training and/or improvements to SOPs
- Urgent - the most successful candidate will be confident, display a sense of urgency to get things done, know how to prioritize their work, have follow-through and remains calm but thrives under pressure when pressing issues arise
- Customer Focused - expects and understands a high level of customer empathy and service by phone, email, chat
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience coaching team members and managing team performance
- Experience in leading a geographically distributed service team
- Experience working in a client-facing, customer service role with a “white glove service” mentality
- Can problem-solve and exercise critical thinking in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Lean Six Sigma certification or experience preferred
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce Lightning, MediaLab, and Confluence preferred
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.