Client Services Manager, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a January 24th, 2022 start date.
About The Team
Our mission is to build client satisfaction through engagement and feedback to deliver a high-quality service experience to our Credit Union clients. Credit Union Success Management services strategic Clients within the Credit Union Division. The team consists of Success Managers who work closely with our Credit Union Clients to ensure proper support and utilization of FIS systems, advocacy for the client on projects and issues, and guidance on FIS client engagement processes. We work closely with other FIS resources, including Strategic Account Managers, Client Support, Marketing, and Product Management.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be an advocate for Credit Union Clients across the FIS solutions they have implemented. You will collaborate with Credit Union Division team members to assist with the overall servicing of the relationship with FIS. You will work with FIS teams across the organization to ensure we are executing projects and requests as expected and that client issues are being addressed. More specifically:
- Focused on client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall service management of the client relationship.
- Works with Credit Union Division teammates to maintain and grow the client relationship while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Develops knowledge of applicable products, services, and company policies and procedures.
- Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities for new FIS products or services.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from Business, Marketing, Finance, or related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Previous experience with a Financial Institution
- Previous experience with a technology company and its service processes
- Previous experience working with customers to understand their needs and finding creative solutions
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.