At NationsBenefits, we are a fast-paced, rapidly growing company seeking hundreds of new employees for various roles in our six locations across the Nation.
It all begins with how we care about the people we serve. Since 2015, our mission has guided our principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
We offer a fulfilling work environment that attracts top talent and encourages all associates to do their part in delivering best-in-class service to internal and external customers alike. It’s how we’re transforming the healthcare industry for the better. We provide career advancement opportunities from within the organization with multiple locations in Florida, California, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Utah, and India.
Together, we can make a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of millions. That’s something we can all be proud of.
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put - we pay more. We also show our gratitude through supplemental pay, including overtime, raises, and performance bonuses. You can earn even more through referral bonuses. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees. We invest in the employee experience through training and development opportunities. Achieve your potential and grow your career with NationsBenefits.
Role and Responsibilities
The Client Services Coordinator will act as a liaison between NationsBenefits and its clients, working hand in hand with the rest of the Client Services team to fulfill deliverables and tasks for those clients. It is the Client Services Coordinator’s responsibility to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and assisting with general operations. Day to day operations require completing specified tasks and deliverables required by clients. The role may include assisting with client implementations, and other activities as business needs arise. This person works to resolve problems and ensure that products are delivered timely and as expected.
Additional activities may include:
- Meeting notes and minutes/summaries of meetings
- Updating implementation plans and formatting implementation plans for delivery to clients
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings
- Collecting deliverables to share with clients including: Marketing materials, general templates, best practices, and other deliverables as they become due
- Member issue remediation and resolution. Conducting research to identify issues and solve root causes. Subsequently relaying that information to the client
- Weekly and Monthly reporting, including creating reports, auditing reports and generating quarterly reports as needed
- Creating Presentation materials such as sales decks and quarterly business review presentations
- Completing marketing activities related to current client deliverables
- Following up with internal procedures related to IT tickets, reorder request, grievances and appeals
- Performing and completing call logs and call audits as required by clients
- Drafting emails for internal and external distribution
- Scheduling and hosting conference calls
- Scheduling and hosting quarterly or annual business reviews
- Research as required
- Performing internal and external client facing trainings
- Organizing and maintaining catalog requests and returned mail
Qualifications and Preferred Education (not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1 years’ experience in a business/administrative role.
- Preferred Skills
- General Microsoft Office formatting, including Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Visio
- Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to detail and timely completion of tasks
- Listening skills and eagerness to learn
- Drive to succeed and grow
This position may require other duties not mentioned above. Individuals may be responsible for other administrative tasks or be require to assist in other roles/departments as needed.
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Plantation, FL