Client Service Coordinator - Arkansas at Tenstreet (Remote)
Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS) business providing solutions for the transportation industry. Tenstreet is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Together we’re disrupting the ways in which companies market to, recruit, onboard and manage drivers.
We’re a team of overachievers who excel in execution, collaboration and problem solving. We offer great benefits and a casual environment. But the real perk of working at Tenstreet is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning and fosters a supportive culture.
Client Service Coordinator Summary:
The Client Services Coordinator position is a part of Tenstreet’s Operations team and is responsible for providing a high level of client support through the phone, research, email and filing of electronic records.
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction to clients.
- Responding to and resolving client requests and questions.
- Maintaining electronic records and filing.
- Working with other team members on a variety of office assignments.
- Handling customer service calls in a positive and professional manner.
- New client vetting and online research.
- Research consumer requests for information.
- Analytical work related to electronic data and records.
- Data entry and special projects as required.
You might be a good fit as a Client Service Coordinator if:
- You’re meticulous and have an attention to detail
- You teach yourself new things on a computer daily and are fluent in MS Office 365 and working in an internet browser.
- You’re a strong communicator and easily build rapport over the phone.
- You are organized and not intimidated by (sometimes lengthy) to-do lists.
- You’re task-oriented, but can get stuff done even without all the information at the start.
- You enjoy a challenging and fast paced work environment.
- You deal positively with obstacles and failures in pursuit of challenging goals.
- You accept feedback from coworkers about working or personal style.
- You’re a highly motivated, self-starter who enjoys learning, does so quickly, and enjoy solving problems.
What we’ll provide you:
- A great compensation plan
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and others.