Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Customer Success Manager
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more relevant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and who harness the power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in encouraging leaders throughout the organization. Adobe is growing and finding new ways to harness the potential of its software and people in a developing digital world.
Adobe Advertising Cloud is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive active use and value realization on the technology investments of our customers. CSMs are responsible for ensuring the overall success for a portfolio of accounts and are adept at building a consultative relationship with the key leaders within that portfolio. It is important that CSMs eagerly understand the business climate, strategic goals, and internal workflows of the customers we serve. You will act as a trusted partner to our customers and build positive relationships, help your customers understand how our products and solutions work to help drive usage, and ultimately ensure they realize value from their investment.
What you will do
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication and orchestrate appropriate internal resources to meet and exceed customer business goals
- Lead initial client kick-off and onboarding with a focus on adoption and utilization of Adobe Ad Cloud's integrations across DX; help bring 'connected advertising story' a reality within customers' campaigns
- Review customer metrics to gain a deeper understanding of account health, drawing conclusions while identifying trends and potential risks, while driving value conversations with customers
- Participating in cross-functional (CP, Integrations, Sales, etc.) account planning, providing ideas on driving around driving growth on accounts
- Proactively communicating with customers on ongoing issues, exploring appropriate sources of information throughout the ecosystem for answers to questions, demonstrating persistence and resourcefulness in gathering data to resolve customer issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our related technology and be able to clearly articulate business value
- Drawing insight and themes from customer feedback, raising awareness to product teams and others in their ecosystem on feedback that may need action
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience in Software as a Service, Digital Marketing
- Passion for driving customer success and measurable outcomes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster partnership
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Possess passion, energy, enthusiasm to get results, bias toward action