Client Relationship Manager, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a June 27, 2022 start.
About the Team
FIS has the industry's largest product and service portfolio. You will join a very team-oriented culture working with the best and brightest in sales and account management.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will ensure that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services and remains in a positive reference status.
- You will be responsible for developing a healthy pipeline of add-on work and opportunities to further the depth and breadth of the FIS relationship with the customer.
- You will manage and mitigate any accounts that become at-risk of churn effectively for the minimum impact to our revenue streams.
- You will develop and manage on an ongoing basis an account plan for your portfolio of accounts and in more detail your strategic accounts.
- You will be consistent and effective in closing opportunities against your pipeline and projected forecast.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Any experience in working with complex customers and organizations.
- Willingness to stay engaged with customers and work through issues as needed.
- A strong desire to achieve and exceed your measures of success (quotas, metrics, & goals).
- An ability to work across various teams, groups and organizations inside FIS, including openness to bring in other players, sellers, and leaders as needed.
- Any experience in Fintech, Payments, Acquiring, Software as a Service are very beneficial to this role.
Added Bonus If You Have
- Prior consulting experience working with customers in projects or implementations
- Have accomplished quota achievement in sales or account roles
- Building account plans
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- FIS will pay off participants' principal student loan balance over 10 years of service. Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program for US participants
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.