Client Relationship - Delivery Manager II at FIS (Jacksonville, FL)
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the Team
The Structured CLO/CDO team provides collateral administration services, such as cash & data reconciliations, as well as portfolio testing & payment calculations. As Collateral Administrator, our team also works alongside the Trustees, Portfolio Managers and Accountants to provide reporting on the portfolios.
What You Will Be Doing
- Onboarding/Closing specialist, serving as the primary management contact and client liaison, strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and overall management of the client relationship:
- Waterfall creation
- Closing tie out
- Deal Setup - JIRA creation for desktop, compliance, etc.
- Manage technical aspects of projects (including testing) and responsible for oversight of implementation across teams such as, Libor cessation, CIDD automation, cashflow/reporting enhancements, workflow testing/implementation, etc.
- Identify areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implement change, and measure the level of improvement
- Monitor and coordinate with offshore managers regarding training and development of offshore staff
- Assist team leaders with report review
- Serve as backup where staffing is deficient
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or other related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Typically, 10 or more years financial services experience with two or more years leadership responsibility
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and a basic knowledge of how internal systems work
- Proven knowledge of structured products, trust systems, and financial reporting/accounting
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
What We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.