A professional leader to develop and administer account retention and collection programs. Oversee and monitor the collection of amounts due to the organization. Design and implement processes to improve the retention of clients. Manage a billing and retention staff handling all communications with clients (in/outbound calls, emails, voicemails, etc.).
- Manage a billing and retention team of agents including performance management, compensation, training, recognition, and implementation of all policy and procedures.
- Manage all client retention and collections activities for the business.
- Take initiative to drive superb client satisfaction results via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual clients and aid with problems these clients may encounter.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Conduct regular direct coaching sessions with each team member and provide feedback on their progress.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, internal systems, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Owns other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 or more years in a supervisory role leading a customer service, collections, and/or retention team.
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable with technology overall
- Supports organization's goals and values.
- Manages competing demands.
- Working knowledge of the credit repair industry.
- Inspires respect and trust and displays passion and optimism.
- Adapts and communicates changes effectively.
- Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyzes information to identify and resolve issues in timely manner.
- Manages conflict through strong communication skills for best outcomes.
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses to pursues development opportunities.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills and then shares expertise with others.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit to drive toward team goals and objectives.
- Develops workable implementation plans.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive base salary plus commission
- Our office hours are 8am-9pm, Monday-Friday and 9-5:30pm on Saturday.
- Benefits eligibility with Ovation Credit Services by LendingTree begins on Day 1 and includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, equity grants and free credit repair.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.