Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Our UK sales team is growing - and we are looking for a Client Partner to join our New Business team, which is focused on identifying and building partnerships with new advertisers. You'll be responsible for seeking out new high-potential clients and building the foundation for mutually-beneficial, long-term partnerships by aligning your clients' company goals with opportunities on the Reddit ads platform.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit's audience and ads platform
- Identify and create creative campaigns to target new clients at scale
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in Digital sales(BD/SDR experience preferred)
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Language skills a plus
- Knowledge of prospecting tools (Outreach, Salesforce, Lusha, ZoomInfo)
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].