Client Partner, Managed Services at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the P&L performance of your account with key KPIs achieving a 55% margin on your account and 50% automation containment.
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of operations and bots for your account
- Create playbooks and optimization plans with measurable KPIs and timelines and manage their execution
- Be accountable for the growth the account strategically that meets both LivePerson and client goals
- Assist the global salesforce through out the complete sales cycle of identifying, qualifying, building and articulating Return on Investment models, preparing quality presentations and ultimately winning gain share opportunities
- Create and deliver contracts and statements of work to both existing and prospective customers and labor partners
- Detailed knowledge and proven, high achievement of large outsourcing solution selling to corporate organizations
- Maintains and monitors operational excellence with partners. This will include initiatives like identifying trends for operational efficiency across partners using key messaging levers and maintaining a healthy labor margin
- Lead and conduct executive meeting where program performance and growth is measured against contractual KPIs
- Proactively suggest and drive the adoption of new and innovative tools and features for increasing value of the LivePerson solution with AI and automation being a core part of the solution
- Establish, maintain, and improve key stakeholder relationship within the client's organization
- Work with the team analyst to us the actionable conclusions from partial data-sets and manage optimization through operations and automation initiatives and execution.
- Recommend resource allocation and identify all delivery needs and resources in line with customer requirements and key outcomes
- Support business partners to review and manage conversational experiences on our bot & agent assist products.
- Work closely with operations partners, conversational designer and bot optimization/tuner to manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the agent and bot conversational experience
- Partner with account SME’s to understand intents - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions they expect consumers to ask a bot
You should be an expert in:
- Consultative approach to selling; solution-selling approach
- Communication of complex and impactful business analysis to executive-level stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Operational and technical understanding of Contact Center environments and software
- Bot design and delivery experience, including familiarity of Natural Language Processing delivery options to meet customer needs at a global scale
- Knowledge of LivePerson platform at scale, and have technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamentals underlying messaging and automation technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Technology, or related technical field
- Experience within the Technology Industry is preferred; SAAS highly favorable
- Deep skills in report design and generation
- Leveraging technology to invent, automate, improve, and scale
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize workload
- Strong solution analysis experience in a global environment with distributed teams
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.