iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $113 billion in global client assets invested in 942 funds, as of January 2022.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.About the Role
iCapital Network’s Client Operations department provides onboarding support to its rapidly growing investor base. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry and quality control. This is an exciting opportunity to help reinforce a growing team inside an innovative company. This role will report into the Data Operations team lead.Responsibilities
- Maintain fund closing reports after fund launches.
- Transfer data from paper formats or files into proprietary online database to create accurate investment records.
- Confirm both receipt and completion of data quality assurance verification through the iCapital platform.
- Identify and correct inconsistencies by employing data quality control measures.
- Assist with ad hoc requests (i.e., reconciliations for acquired companies).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task, and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, demanding environment
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel formulas
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, and an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) and parental leave.
As we re-enter our offices, iCapital offers most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
This role can be located in our New York, NY or Princeton, NJ offices.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.