Client Launch Associate at FIS (Cincinnati, OH)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This newly formed teamed will be responsible for providing our new clients with a best in industry on-boarding experience. The Client Launch Team will be lead FIS' newest clients through our new and evolving launch journey by taking our clients though timely proactive engagements to provide them with critical information on their account, training on essential tools, and provide them with key points on our value-added services. During the journey we will engage with our clients to measure their satisfaction and adjust to ensure we are exceeding expectations at throughout the process.
What you will be doing
- Responds to general inquiries by internal and external clients.
- Works effectively internally to solve issues for clients in a timely manner.
- Documents all necessary interactions in appropriate systems.
- Provides clients with training on products and tools.
- Engages proactively with clients regarding specific milestones.
- Responsible for upselling clients value-added services during engagements
- Prepares sales reports for review by account executives and sales management.
- Develops/maintains process documentation for each assigned task.
- Assists in special projects.
- Interfaces with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
• Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to the sales function
• Skill in data entry
• Strong customer service skills
• Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
• Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in an organized manner
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solution
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.