Client Experience Specialist at Flywire
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
The Opportunity :
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Client Experience Specialist - In this role, you will provide support to our clients across a number of products and services. This support will be delivered not only through 1:1 inbound inquiries but also through engaging and educational proactive interactions at both a 1:1 and group level e.g. webinars. You will also serve as an escalation point for payer inquiries when client awareness and/or involvement is required.
Your primary stakeholders outside of the Client Experience team will be Flywire Relationship Managers and our Cash Management team. Through collaboration you will provide top-notch service to Flywire’s clients resolving their daily inquiries and optimizing their (and their payer’s) usage of Flywire products.
- Provide solutions to complex client issues by phone, chat, and email with speed, professionalism and empathy
- Be the first point of contact for non-strategic client inquiries
- Be a brand ambassador leaving a positive impression on every interaction
- Be an escalation point for our Payment Experience & Support teammates when client context is required, serving as a content expert for client utilization of Flywire Products
- Produce written & visual collateral to aid in client education
- Support the regional CPE Specialist and Manager as needed with project-related tasks
- Collect feedback to better understand client challenges as well as client (and their payer) trends. Be the voice of the client within Flywire escalating insight both within the Client Experience team and beyond
- Contribute to the Client Experience function by using data analysis & feedback to identify areas of internal efficiency
- Take an active role in identifying content gaps in our external and internal knowledge base, assisting in content creation as needed
- Assist with regular administrative tasks such as the creation of monthly schedules for live contact support and scheduled tasks, meeting preparation, weekly updates & training
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- A keen interest in client support
- Consistent high-level execution against support standards
- Proven ability to handle even the most difficult customer inquiries efficiently and with empathy
- Excellent phone etiquette and the ability to listen, understand and find a solution to complex requests
- Fluency in English and Spanish required)
- An interest in data, and an understanding of its importance in driving change
- Experience in a multi-channel support environment
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (e.g. shift rotations)
- International experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with CRM software (preferred)
Technologies We Use :
- Google Suite
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with