Client Experience Specialist - Remote at Thriveworks
Client Experience Specialist - Remote
Thriveworks is a membership-based, national mental health organization with a mission to help people live happy and successful lives through increased access to Mental Health Services via Telehealth, In-Person, and Tele-Psychiatry. We’ve grown to 40+ states and over 350 locations, nationally.
We’re transforming our Contact Center by building a culture of service excellence through a client-centric redesign of our support roles with new technology, amazing training, new leadership, and increased compensation!
Shifts needed: M-F 1230p - 9:30p, AND Sat 7a-6p, Sun 8a-5p. (Candidates will have Wed/Thurs, or Thurs/Fri off) MUST be Open to weekends.
Sun - Tues, Fri-Sat OR Sun - Wed and Sat
- This is a full-time remote position
- On average you will handle 50-60 calls per day, with 65% first call resolution
- Handle each interaction with empathy and compassion to foster exceptional client satisfaction
- Provide best in class customer experience using Thriveworks service model-RISE
- Act as a subject matter expert by providing detailed information on all of Thriveworks services and other related inquiries
- Ability to document proficiently in a fast-paced healthcare environment
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and applications while creating a dynamic customer experience
- Direct calls to appropriate departments for further resolution, while setting clear expectations for clients on the next steps
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information (Adhere to HIPPA laws)
- Work collaboratively in an ever-changing team-oriented environment
- This position requires flexibility with your schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Hours of operation are 7a - midnight, EST - Monday-Sunday (some overtime may be required)
- 1-3 years healthcare experience
- 1-3 years call center experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or will take equivalent work experience
- A firm grasp of web-based billing software or Electronic Health Records
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional acumen through action and communication
- Must be able to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- An above-average aptitude with internet/computer use
- Ability to multitask by accessing computer information and using various systems simultaneously.
- Energetic, upbeat, and friendly with a positive attitude
- Critical thinker with advanced problem-solving skills
- Must be very detail-oriented
- Self-driven attitude and ability to work well independently
- Solid work history and transferable skills
- Experience in high-pressure environments
- A commitment to changing schedules outside normal work hours, including weekends
- Omnichannel experience is a plus
Potential career path at Thriveworks:
- Team Lead
- Thriveworks is growing, so a true career path is at your fingertips
- Be a part of a diverse and progressive organization
- Brand pride, you truly are helping people
- Team environment
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits after 30 days of employment - additional coverage options available such as Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional EAP program (6 free counseling sessions!) for team members & household
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
Successful Thriveworks employees believe in our mission to help people live happy, healthy lives. They also embody our core values, which focus on the ability and willingness to adapt, raise the bar, act with integrity, achieve our goals, and work well together. If you think you fit the bill and belong on our team, apply today!
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as a culture that promotes open communication and teamwork. Successful employment candidates are expected to embody our Core Values. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity, apply to Thriveworks today!
This position requires a 90-day probationary period upon hire; offers are contingent on satisfactory criminal background checks and references checks.
Physical demands for Thriveworks positions may include being sedentary for long periods of time. Entering text or data into a computer by means of a traditional keyboard is also a requirement.
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring your unique perspective to our team.