Client Experience - Remote at SmartAsset (Salt Lake City, UT)
SmartAsset is an online destination for consumer-focused financial information and advice that powers SmartAdvisor, a national marketplace connecting consumers to financial advisors. Reaching approximately 75 million people each month (as of Sept. 2021) through its educational content and personalized calculators and tools, SmartAsset’s mission is to help people make smart financial decisions. Ranked on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ lists of fastest-growing companies in 2021, SmartAsset recently closed a $110 million Series D round, valuing the company at over $1 billion. SmartAsset was also named to Y Combinator’s list of Top 100 Companies of all time and Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020. For more information, please visit SmartAsset.com.
We are seeking energetic customer service professionals who are passionate about developing relationships and creating positive user experiences. As a concierge specialist, you will join the newest and fastest growing part of our business, helping thousands of Americans find and speak with financial advisors throughout the country.
Concierge Specialists are frontline voice for the company and play an integral part of our success as we facility communication and schedule meetings between investors and financial advisors. The ability to connect investors with advisors quickly and efficiently is critical to the success of our financial advisor business. You will play a substantial role in driving that success.
- Interact with Investors via phone (inbound and outbound), email, SMS text and live chat.
- Guide SmartAsset users through the process of matching and meeting with financial advisors. Learn about user needs and matching them with appropriate financial advisors.
- Call users expressing interest in speaking with financial advisors to schedule calls with financial advisors.
- Educate and maintain financial advisor relationships.
- Leverage customer service skills and scripted talking points to deliver personalized service.
- Document and Communicate user challenges to the product team.
- Document all customer interactions and outcomes in our internal CRM.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years call center experience
- Experience with multi-channel support (call, email, chat, SMS, social media) Preferred
- Familiarity with using CRM ticketing systems
- Strong communication skills and a great phone presence
- Strong email writing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to learn, quickly adapt based on user and business needs
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, high growth environment of a startup
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Must be available to work some holidays or weekends as needed
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club, sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program