Client Engagement Streamlining Specialist at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:55 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We are accepting applications for the Streamlining Specialist role, which partners closely with CE leadership to understand business needs and which is responsible for optimizing processes within CE tools, enabling Kraken to maintain our reputation for providing top-tier client support.
A successful Streamlining Specialist will retain a holistic mindset when engaging with stakeholders in order to understand risks and impacts in their supported areas on an ongoing basis. They will leverage their advanced access to CE tools, their understanding of stakeholder needs, and their knowledge of system capabilities to design and implement solutions that drive desired results for their stakeholders.
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. This is a full time role, with a flexible schedule. Due to the collaborative nature of this work you will be expected to attend meetings with people in several time zones (mostly EU and US). Although you can structure your work however best suits you.
- Partnering closely with stakeholders on the CE leadership team to intimately understand workflows, business requirements and priorities
- Designing, testing and implementing solutions to establish and improve workflows and to address business needs in our ticketing system. This includes creating and editing views, macros, service level agreements (SLAs), triggers, automations, ticket forms and ticket fields
- Escalating requests outside of technical scope to relevant teams and counterparts
- Supporting Sr. Streamlining Specialists on complex builds within customer support systems and applications we used to facilitate the Client Engagement process.
- Responding to requests from our stakeholders within the communication channels
- Responding to the requests from other peers about our ticketing system.
- Advancing and providing updates in the weekly Streamlining team stand-up on assigned tasks and personal objectives and key results
- 1+ years on similar positions
- Familiar with ticketing systems and customer support softwares (experience with advanced permissions is a plus)
- Curious with an eagerness to learn and improve processes
- Creative and technically resourceful
- Solution-oriented with strong critical thinking skills
- Highly collaborative and customer focused
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Able to translate complex technical language to layman terms and vice versa
- Prior experience in a process optimization, continuous improvement, SaaS management and/or information technology role is a plus
- Technical/programming abilities are a plus
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #APAC #LI-Remote #LI-GW1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It has 367 total employees. To see all 167 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description