--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly-motivated self-starter, problem solver, and team player with a passion for providing exceptional client service to our public sector clients. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the client and the product. Your goal is to go into any client situation and inspire organizational change that leads to better adoption, retention, and usage of our platform.
As part of our Client Engagement, State and Local Government (SLG) team, you will serve as a platform expert for a high-profile, high-touch set of public sector clients. You’ll be working directly with law enforcement and emergency management first responders to understand their workflow in a way that leads to better adoption, client satisfaction, renewal, and upsell of our platform.
- Be an expert on Dataminr’s platform and maintain a deep understanding of publicly available information and social media use cases for public sector employees
- Learn client mission sets and operational processes to design and implement programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into client workflow
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans tailored for each client
- Train and support users on-site or virtually through video teleconference
- Serve as an advocate for our clients by creating and presenting client health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect client feedback and clearly articulate recommendations for product development to Dataminr’s engineering and product teams
- Identify new potential client use cases and opportunities in support of business development efforts
- Develop an understanding of customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to manage and grow accounts
- Conduct quarterly customer reviews to ensure service and product quality remain exemplary and to identify growth opportunities
- Attend various industry events, trade shows and focused symposiums to drive client expansion/upsells, increase brand awareness and value proposition
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of software or SaaS account management/customer success experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience supporting public sector agencies including but not limited to local agencies, law enforcement, public safety or emergency response preferred
- Deep understanding of sales and account management best practices and business drivers with a focus on growth opportunities, upsell, and expansion
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing and able to travel (domestically) as needed, approx. 25-50% of the time
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.