Client Care Support at Visa (Miami, FL)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
Client Care provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, Client Care is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s My everywhere– a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is driven by our leadership principles:
Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World-Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holder’s needs on a variety of Visa products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is challenging and can ensure that our customers receive world-class service.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate consistent, and reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Meet KPIs and other existing an potential new KPIs as deemed necessary by the business.
- Respond to incoming customer request quickly, proficiently, and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations
- Actively listen and probe to determine the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action, and document all related questions and needs
- Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders, provide thought-leadership, and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment
- Collaborate amongst the different Line of business as required by the business
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment
- USD 21.50 hourly rate, 12% differential for applicable shifts, along with quarterly bonuses and an annual review of compensation
- Paid 5-week training. Training schedule is Monday-Friday Hours TBD
- Shifts times vary from 00:00am to 11:59pm 7 days a week
- Extensive coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision insurance from top-notch networks of doctors and facilities with no waiting period
- 401k plan with company 2 to 1 match (2 USD for every 1 USD you contribute up to 5% of your base pay for a total of 10%)- always fully vested
- Generous paid time off (21 days for years 1-5, and increases after that)
- 12 paid holidays per year & 1 Floating Holiday
- Education assistance, adoption assistance, and commuter assistance
- Rewarding environment with opportunity for career advancement
- Employee stock purchase program allows employees to purchase Visa stock at a 15% discount
- Paid 5-week training starting TBD
- Full schedule availability is required
- You must successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct
- Direct hire (not contract) Schedules are determined at the time of offer. Hours of operation are between 00:00AM – 11:59PM, 7 days a week
- Our customers rely on us to be available to meet their needs every day, including weekends and holidays
- 8 hour shifts / 5 days per week which includes either a Saturday or Sunday shift and another day off during the week
- You’ll earn holiday pay when you work on a Visa holiday (12 holidays per year)
This is an on-site position. An on-site position must be consistently performed at an assigned Visa office location and require daily commute to the office location.Qualifications
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of work experience
- Prior experience in call center, financial industry, ecommerce, or technical environment is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to the businesses key performance indicators and exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, strong team engagement, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills required
- Must be able to have meaningful conversations that will lead to merchant loyalty and reduce merchant attrition
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.