Client Care Associate at Visa (Miami, FL)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
- Aid the department manager in monitoring daily departmental operations and achieving quality service level standards
- Plan work schedules for around-the-clock operations, assign staff to accomplish daily work by providing for variations in workload, and actively participate in all CSA functions when necessary
- Review skills gaps and make recommendations to Management
- Assist with departmental operations and ensure that a high level of professional service is provided by training and retraining operators, monitoring call quality and following up on any complaint received by the center, issuing banks or VISA
- Monitor and analyze key call center metrics, escalate issues to manager
- Research and analyze transaction patterns and react quickly to high-risk situations
- Adhere to established customer service procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards
- May provide feedback for development of training program or training program updates
- Serve as escalation point for complex calls requiring advanced knowledge of all product lines
- Participate in coaching and employee development activities
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- More than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Some experience leading people preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a CSR with Visa's GCAS department or above is required.
- Solid leadership and decision-making ability, able to demonstrate a business presence appropriate for client contact and staff interaction, and must possess a sound foundation in the customer assistance service industry.
- Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the customer's needs.
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload across multiple sites
- Requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
- Advanced knowledge of the payments business and VISA operating procedures. Advanced knowledge of all Visa product lines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and technically proficient in database management.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.