CIAV Targeting (ISR&T) Subject Matter Expert (SME) at General Dynamics (Hampton Roads, VA)
| Hampton Roads, VA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:31 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Support the CIAV methodology with deliberate targeting expertise working in concert with the Joint Staff DDC5I CIAV team in support of Combatant Command assessment requirements relative to data sharing with mission partners. Project execution will include advice, analysis, and support as would be provided in a Joint Operations Center or Coalition Joint Operations Center with hands-on capabilities in targeting systems and architectures.
- Serve as Planning/Execution Analyst and Event Lead, responsible for performing research, coordinating site configuration, executing use cases, and performing data analysis during Desktop Analysis (DTA) efforts, as well as Assurance and Validation (A&V) events.
- Apply derivative classification markings and distribution statements to associated US CIAV documents produced for distribution/publication.
- Attend and/or coordinate regularly scheduled meetings telephonically; attend and/or coordinate ad hoc meetings.
- Identify opportunities for modeling and simulation early in the event planning process.
- Interface with other testing organizations and participate in test related working groups.
- Coordinate the RFI process to address requirements through to completion, which includes identifying and coordinating the proposed classification of requirements.
- Conduct DTA and A&V events, perform exercise support planning activities, and coordinate findings with CIAV Operations Support as outlined in the CIAV U. S. Organization document dated 10 December 2014.
- Assist in the determination of the recommendations to achieve interoperability in a coalition environment for a Cyber C2/Situational Awareness Mission Profile.
- Collaborate with the Event Lead to ensure seamless integration of Cyber findings, impacts, and artifacts into one report for submission to the appropriate distribution list as determined by the US CIAV National Lead.
- Provide advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Research, identify, and make recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gather, process, and analyze operational data.
- Assist with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identify and recommend emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Write and update project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Provide expert-level expertise in all aspects of the joint targeting process.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- Educational equivalency is a minimum of sixteen (16) years specific and related responsible command and staff experience in the U.S. Military inclusive of the following (may be gained concurrently across several positions):
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in supporting military operations.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant technology and equipment.
- Specific certifications or military education/training may be required, depending on job assignment.
- Demonstrated experience with Service and Joint C2, to include JTF, CCMD, and component level knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and execution of detailed C2 system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.
- Demonstrated experience in joint targeting operations and intelligence support to targeting.
- Demonstrated experience in overcoming the challenges of operating in a coalition environment.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Travel will be required in support of the CIAV U.S. National Lead's objectives.
Work Location: 116B Lakeview Parkway, Suffolk, VA
More Information on General Dynamics
General Dynamics operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Reston, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Sterling Heights, MI, Groton, CT, Bath, ME, Savannah, GA, St. Petersburg, FL and San Diego, CA. General Dynamics was founded in 1952. It has 13790 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 856 open jobs at General Dynamics, click here.
Read Full Job Description