Chief Of Staff at Boulevard (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize the potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As the Chief of Staff you will own and oversee a variety of high priority projects across strategy, finance, platform expansion, new verticals, recruiting culture, legal and more. Your goal will be to get them to a point where they are either solved, ready for a leadership hire, or transition to an existing team member.
What you’ll do here:
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Help prepare Board Meeting and investor communications.
- Prepare messaging to the whole company around OKR updates, strategy updates, etc.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
- Manage the pipeline of acquisition opportunities with internal analysts.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
- Organize private gatherings and dinners for potential partners and acquisition targets.
Why you’ll thrive:
- Experience as a Chief of Staff at a startup preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about processes.
- Ability to communicate complex, disparate ideas in a structured and easy to consume way. Strong and structured writing ability is a must.
- Versatile problem solver willing to fill gaps in the org wherever they exist.
- Multi-tasker and ruthless prioritizer always asking what the highest leverage task is to solve.
- Systems thinker able to transform a messy, undefined problem into a repeatable process.
- A self-starter, motivated by continuously solving hard problems.
In addition to the wonderful people, you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our flexible vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority, so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) matching option.
Work from home stipend every month.
Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
Boulevard Bucks Learning & Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, says about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Boulevard
Boulevard operates in the Beauty industry. Boulevard was founded in 2016. It has 233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Intracompany committees, Daily sync, Open door policy, OKR operational model, Team based strategic planning and Documented equal pay policy. To see all 6 open jobs at Boulevard, click here.
Read Full Job Description