Chief of Staff at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Provide and coordinate support to leadership on strategic business initiatives, including planning, prioritization, and project execution.
How You’ll Do It
- Provide logistical support and leadership for many of the activities intended to set strategic direction and maintain alignment within the business. Participate in business unit scorecard and process reviews.
- Provide overall direction and support to the leadership team in defining, prioritizing, pursuing, and monitoring major initiatives.
- Manage and interpret business performance data to help monitor and optimize business performance.
- Manage budget and expense planning.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing, operations, communications, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in finance, marketing, operations, general business management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in finance, marketing, operations, general business management, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in business, finance, marketing, operations, communications, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in finance, marketing, operations, general business management, or related field
- Consumer banking or lending experience
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.