Chief of Staff, Platform - Location Flexible at Dropbox (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:26 a.m. (CST) on Friday, January 14, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff for our Vice President of Platform. You'll get to work on a wide range of strategic and meaningful projects that have the potential for impact across Platform and the entire organization. Driving these projects will not only push you to hone your analytical abilities, but also your discernment & intuition, and your people skills. You’ll gain significant exposure to the Vice President of Platform, his reports, and senior leaders across Dropbox, observing the business from a unique vantage point.
You are a self-starter and independent thinker with exceptional analytical and communication skills, capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information while supporting a rapidly changing organization. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves and building creative solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. You recognize where processes can be improved, and take the initiative to improve them, end-to-end.
You’re comfortable interacting across the organization at all levels, including senior leaders and executives in EPD, G&A and GBO. You’re a team player, and relish collaborating with colleagues across the org - understanding that the biggest problems at the global level can only be solved by cross-functional teams.
While you thrive in ambiguity, you’re highly organized, detail-oriented and are passionate about designing and implementing processes to keep everyone on track and grow a global business.Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate planning and tracking of yearly and quarterly strategies for the Platform organization
- Project manage high priority organizational and global initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Design, build and manage the tools (& KPIs) required to both assess and grow all customer and partner focused organizations
- Design and implement the VP of Platform’s operating cadence with the team (weekly meetings, quarterly off-sites, and extended leadership off-sites)
- Help the VP of Platform manage and track key cross-organization and cross-company initiatives
- Interact with all functions within EPD, G&A and GBO as well as other Business managers and Chiefs of Staff
- 10+ years experience; background in top tier management consulting and/or high growth technology organization strongly preferred
- MBA or Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or related field preferred
- Creative problem solving (i.e. excels at identifying trends and patterns, developing root cause diagnoses, and using a diverse toolkit to address the root causes)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas with clarity, brevity and at the right altitude for the audience