Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
Array is looking for a Chief of Staff to support and report to the Chief Technology Officer. You will be experienced in project management, able to shift through strategic and small daily tasks. You are a team-player who is passionate about internal operations, creating efficiencies by liaising across the companyYou Will:
- Create a structure for the CTO to improve business rhythm with their direct reports, and across the organization
- Be a sounding board to the CTO on business technology strategy and offer business perspectives on important strategic decisions
- Manage and moderate company and department OKRs for Engineering to ensure department remains on track and accountable
- Ensure progress on priority workflows and counsel cross-functional partnerships accordingly
- Project manage headcount planning, hiring and onboarding for the engineering organization
- Review and implement improvements to organizational structure, find skills gaps and help address them
- Improve organizational processes and produce key performance indicators such as code coverage, support tickets closed, stories completed.
- Manage cross-functional projects related to technology exploration and acceleration while ensuring technology effectiveness across teams
- Ensure understanding across different teams as related to product and technology delivery
- Help create investor updates, pitch decks, speeches, conference submissions, and presentations on behalf of the CTO
- Triage escalations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of experience in business/executive management, engineering management or technical project management
- Fundamental understanding of software development methodologies, values, and processes
- 3+ years of experience supporting global Engineering teams and coordinating projects
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.