Chief of Party/Director at NTT DATA Services (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:50 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Req ID: 205594NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Chief of Party/Director to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).NTT Data Services is seeking a Chief of Party/Director to lead the USAID NextGen GHSC Control Tower Platform team with the design, implementation, and management of the GHSC Control Tower. The Chief of Party/Director will work with other NTT Data technical experts to develop solutions to address supply chain performance challenges and improve operational efficiency, using both proven and innovative approaches adapted to the developing country context. The Chief of Party/Director will be responsible for the overall administrative and operational aspects of the program. They will manage the technical and financial performance of the activity and provide technical direction, leadership, and oversight of all administrative matters. The Chief of Party/Director will ensure technical, financial, and administrative activities are carried out according to NTT Data policies and procedures and consistent with USAID regulations. They will regularly coordinate with the NTT Data Management Team and maintain routine communication around the program's progress and potential issues.Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead the technical team to design, implement, and ensure smooth operation of the NextGen GHSC Control Tower.
- Oversee the integration of the Control Tower with operational systems of procurement service agents, freight forwarders, warehouse providers, and manufacturers as needed.
- Oversee coordination with other GHSC partners that will share data with the Control Tower.
- Guide the development of Control Tower standard operating procedures.
- Ensure data quality standards to meet expectations of Control Tower reliability.
- Lead development of Control Tower analytics, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Manage the development of innovative supply chain optimization tools, including the use of machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Guide coordination with in-country partners depending on coverage requirements for the Control Tower.
- Report to USAID on project progress and performance.
- Minimum 15 years of managerial and technical experience in supply chain management and systems strengthening in developing countries, with expertise in data management, forecasting and quantification, organizational systems, or governance;
- An MBA, master's degree, or higher in business, engineering or economics or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Prior in-country experience working on donor-funded programs in developing countries, including Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Strong understanding of supply chain management challenges in developing countries, as well as procurement process and delivery cycle;
- Familiarity and experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Demonstrated progressively responsible supervisory experience, including assembling teams and providing oversight;
- Proven ability to serve as primary point of contact and liaison between USAID contractor and CO/COR; and
- Strong communications skills and fluency in English.
More Information on NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Plano, TX. It has 24200 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 47 open jobs at NTT DATA Services, click here.
Read Full Job Description