Chief Information Security Officer at AgentSync (Remote)
AgentSync is built on Salesforce and AWS, effectively leveraging every aspect of those platforms and pushing the edges of what is possible within their ecosystems. We treasure stability, scalability, and customer experience as first-order principles, striving to create thoughtful, delightful user interfaces and seamless workflows. Behind the scenes, we build secure, scaled integrations into licensing database sources of truth (e.g. NIPR, FINRA), obscuring the complexity of licensing data through translation into an understandable, reportable data model.
AgentSync is hiring a Chief Information Security Officer to scale our security and privacy policies, processes, and team as we enter our next phase of growth. We’re a highly collaborative, data driven, scrappy team with a passion for solving hard problems and bringing new solutions to ubiquitous problems.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with leaders across the business (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support, People) to ensure all teams are operating securely
- Expand and refine our least-privilege practices, balancing the need to empower teams with protection of AgentSync’s users
- Act as a thought-leader for AgentSync, educating the overall organization on our risks and empowering individuals to act as security agents within the organization
- Build and lead an experienced, high performing team of security engineers with a diverse set of backgrounds, and foster a collaborative, learning culture
- Inspire excellence and innovation - develop new solutions and techniques to continuously improve our security stance
- Continuously test and challenge our system for internal and external risks
- Represent AgentSync to customer and prospect security professionals in support for Sales and Support
- 10+ years of experience working in the security space
- 5+ years of leadership experience building, scaling, and managing engineering teams and people managers
- Deep technical knowledge of scaling products and platforms to inform architectural, infrastructure and strategic decisions
- Demonstrated success creating and championing a shared vision across an organization
- Experience developing strong partnerships with cross-functional teams and ability to drive clarity, focus and alignment
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
$200,000 - $300,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and any dependents)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year